Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend Trip to London March 6, 2009

I went to London for the weekend and stayed with Joanne and Benjamin (family of my coworker Zoe) and did a little exploring of the not so tourist things (since I was there once before).

Sunday I went to the British Museum which is famous for the Rosetta Stone with Ken and his wife Aileen. The Museum also has a large atrium which was built in honor of the Queen for the Millennium:





















I went to Camden square also to walk around and enjoy the canal view and a little shopping:











On Sunday morning I went to the park with Joanne and Benjamin where only children are allowed with adults:








I saw a Saturday matinee called "Toyer" it was a drama with two actors:













Friday night when I arrived in town I went with Joanne to Late Night at the Tate Britain (Art Gallery) where her friends were the opening band (The Lonesome Cowboys):





No comments: