Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Travels July 30, 2008

I arrived in Bangkok, Thailand July 30, 2008 (Bangkok Time) at 1 am. I settled in to the hotel and unpacked. I went to take a refreshing shower only to find out that there was not hot water nor luke warm water. I will talking with the staff today to try and figure things out.

Left July 28, 2008 8:40 am CST from MCI then to
DFW for a 1hr6min flight then to
Toyko for a 13hr flight then to
Bangkok for a 6hr flight then to
Hotel for a 30min car ride

Nothing eventful and no delays longer than a few minutes

Time difference is 12hrs (I'm ahead)

2 comments:

woo31125 said...

Hope all is well. See you when you get back

Jefmar said...

Jeff sent me the link to your blog so we'll be checking it regularly. I'm glad you got there safely and with no big problems. Hope you get hot water soon!